Sunday, August 25, 2013

A New Week

Today, Sunday, was my day off. My plan for this week is to hit the gym every day. However, I talked to my trainer and asked him if I could go through my routine twice, back to back. He said if I don't feel like I'm getting enough, we can step it up. I told him that I have a huge goal to meet by June and about my right shoulder being just about unusable on Saturday. Which, by the way, is feeling MUCH better today! I have zero pain anywhere! So he said we'll step it up! I cannot tell you how excited I am to get to the gym tomorrow!! 

Saturday afternoon I told Terry that I had the sudden desire to go down to the gym and work out, I had a desire to work so hard sweat poured off me. On Friday when I was there, I looked at my trainer and said, "I haven't sweat like this since I was doing Krav and that was in 2005!!" He just smiled! Sometimes that smile scares me! But I know he's on Team Jen too! 

I'm going back and forth about going swimming before the gym. I'm going to be working really hard at the gym and I think I'd like to put my energy into that and then perhaps swim in the evening. And I don't want to be so sore I can't go the next day. I want to hit it every day so I can go in to get weighed on Friday and see what it does for me. I think tomorrow I'll try the gym first! 

I got the best surprise in my life this afternoon! I was at my cousin's 1st birthday party and while talking to my Aunt, my phone rang. I didn't answer it. So when I went to sit down at the picnic table, I checked my phone and my missed called was from My Love. I almost dropped my phone. I was thinking, "Terry called me? He can't call me, he doesn't have talk....oh my gosh!" So I checked the voicemail and sure enough....I heard him! I wanted to scream! I got this HUGE smile on my face and my mom asked me if it was Terry! I nodded my head and told her that I wouldn't be back! I headed out of the area of the party, as far as I could, and when Terry answered his phone, I almost lost it! I was BEYOND excited!!!!!!!! I'm smiling from ear to ear as I even write this part! My heart filled up with so much joy and warmth! It was awesome!! We talked for probably 45 minutes! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I shot past Cloud 9 and landed among the stars!! 

I know I said my next blog would be helpful tips from the book I'm reading, but I promise to do that tomorrow, Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine started good and ended AWESOME! Have a wonderful week! See you tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment